MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slabs are high performance, non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs with high compressive strength, suitable for use on all types of roof deck, and can be overlaid either with a single ply membrane which is mechanically fixed, or with a waterproof membrane consisting of either a fully bonded built-up bitumen roofing system, or mastic asphalt.
Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slab Extra is manufactured with a higher density than Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slab Standard to provide a higher level of compressive strength for use in flat roofs requiring long term compression performance.
Slabs contain a special additive to ensure their water repellency.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Absorbant nature of the product reduces the drumming effect of rainwater
- Manufactured using specialist Knauf Insulation Krimpact Technology for high levels of compressive strength and durability
- The nature of Rock Mineral Wool allows slabs to knit together at joints
- Dimensionally stable
- Compatible with a wide range of single ply membranes
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard