ApplicationStandard Duct Boards
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Klima Duct Board KDB 033 is manufactured from non-combustible, inorgnaic rock mineral wool to provide a robust slab with high thermal efficiency. It is supplied with a reinforced aluminium foil facing to one side.
Klima Duct Board KDB 033 is recommended specifically for the thermal insulation of square and rectangular ductwork and equipmemnt at a temperature up to 250 degrees celcius.
- KDB 033 is classified as non-combustible to class A2.
- In combination with a suitable cladding material, it provides an excellent basis for reducing noise breakout from ductwork and equipement.
- KDB 033 has a thermal conductivity of 0,033 W/mK at 10 °C
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Thermo-teK BD 600 ALU and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Thermo-teK BD 600 ALU are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting