ApplicationGreen Roofs & Walls
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
The Urbanscape Green Roof System is an innovative, lightweight system using our high performance, specially designed non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool needle-felt insulation as a growing medium, and a replacement for traditional substrates. The system offers high water retention capacity, and is designed specifically for green roofs on residential, non-residential and industrial buildings in urban areas.
- Urbanscape Green Roll is non-combustible
- 'Needle Felt' technology provides excellent water absorption for improved growing conditions.
- Holds up to 3-4 times more water per its volume than other green roof substrates
- 8-10 times lighter than regular green roof substrates
- Lightweight nature ensures significantly lower labour during installation.
- Performance Evaluation Tool (PET) helps designers and urban planners to understand the real performance of the roof.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per Roll (m²)||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)||Height (mm)|
|20||3500||1000||35||3.5000||Supplied in Individual Rolls||-|