ApplicationGreen Roofs & Walls
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
The Urbanscape Green Roof System is an innovative, lightweight system using our high performance, specially designed non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool needle-felt insulation as a growing medium, and a replacement for traditional substrates. The system offers high water retention capacity, and is designed specifically for green roofs on residential, non-residential and industrial buildings in urban areas.
- Urbanscape Green Roll is non-combustible
- 'Needle Felt' technology provides excellent water absorption for improved growing conditions.
- Holds up to 3-4 times more water per its volume than other green roof substrates
- 8-10 times lighter than regular green roof substrates
- Lightweight nature ensures significantly lower labour during installation.
- Performance Evaluation Tool (PET) helps designers and urban planners to understand the real performance of the roof.
|Element||Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Area Per Pallet (m²)||Quantity Per Pallet||Height (mm)|
|Urbanscape Root Membrane||0.5 (+/-10%)||25||4||100||2500||25||-|
|Urbanscape Aluminium Profile||1.5||2500||800||-||Supplied Individually||Supplied Individually||80|
|Urbanscape Aluminium Profile||1.5||2500||1000||-||Supplied Individually||Supplied Individually||100|
|Urbanscape Sedum-Mix Blanket||20||1200||1000||1.20||39.60||33||-|
|Urbanscape Green Roll Substrate||20||6000||1000||6||144||24||-|
|Urbanscape Drainmat Roll||20||3500||1000||35||Supplied in Individual Rolls||Supplied In Individual Rolls||-|
|Urbanscape Drainage With Buffer||25||2020||1100||2.22||555.5||250||-|
|Urbanscape Green Roll Substrate||40||3000||1000||3||72||24||-|