MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Rocksilk® Acoustic Floor Slab is a Rock Mineral Wool slab, designed to meet the acoustic requirements for use in floating floors.
It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- Suitable for use with a range of constructions registered in the Robust Details Handbook eliminating the need for on-site acoustic testing.
- Significantly reduces the amount of sound transferred between storeys.
- Slabs are engineered to adapt to minor imperfections in the substrates.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Knauf Insulation Rocksilk® Acoustic Floor Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Knauf Insulation Rocksilk® Acoustic Floor Slab and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard