MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slabs are high strength, dense rigid slabs made from Rock Mineral Wool, manufactured using Krimpact technology, specifically designed for use in flat roofing applications.
Products are available in two grades:
- Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slab and;
- Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slab Extra.
Slabs contain a special additive to ensure their water repellency.
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire rating
- Improves acoustic performance of flat roof systems
- High level of compressive strength
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Rocksilk Krimpact Flat Roof Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting