ApplicationRainscreen facade insulation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Rocksilk® RainScreen Slab is a Rock Mineral Wool slab with a black glass veil facing, designed for use as sheathing insulation in rainscreen façade systems both below and above 18m in height.
It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- Black Glass Veil makes the product suitable for semi visible areas such as behind perforated panels.
- BBA Accredited 3D U-value calculation service - the most accurate calculation available.
- Made with a water-repellent additive - slabs will maintain their integrity while exposed on site.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR PRODUCTS, THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEM AND THE WORLD WE ALL DEPEND ON
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard