ApplicationMasonry cavity walls
Supafil® 40 is a Glass Mineral Blowing Wool, designed for use in external masonry cavity walls, that offers excellent thermal performance. It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification.
- Water repellant and BBA certified for use in all exposure zones, including those in very severe areas.
- Installed by approved technicians who bring product to site meaning no storage is required on site before installation, and no waste is left on-site post-installation.
- Awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. Allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Area per Pallet (M²)||Pack Dimensions|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil® are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- Declare Label
Our Supafil Blowing Wool product range has been awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. This allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
The download url has been copied to your clipboard