ApplicationTimber frame walls
Supafil® Frame is a Glass Mineral Blowing Wool, designed for use in either on-site or offsite timber frame construction, that offers excellent thermal performance. It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification.
Supafil® Veil is a translucent netting which is stapled to the timber frame to create a cavity into which Supafil® Frame insulation is blown.
- Awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. Allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
- Multi-purpose product which can insulate a variety of timber frame applications, maximising efficiency.
- Provides intimate contact between frames, offering a full-fill solution for a wide range of stud depths, centres and void shapes.
- Can be installed either on-site or off-site, using our innovative Supafil Frame System.
- Only one product needed which can insulate all timber frame stud applications.
|Application||Angle Range (o)||Installed Density (kg/m3)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Packs per pallet|
|Enclosed rafter spaces||0-25||19.0||0.038||A1||1200x550x250||28|
|Enclosed rafter spaces and timber frame stud walls||0-90||26.0||0.034||A1||1200x550x250||28|
|Enclosed rafter spaces and timber frame stud walls||0-90||30.0||0.033||A1||1200x550x250||28|
Certification & Memberships
The download url has been copied to your clipboard