ApplicationTimber frame walls
Supafil® Frame is a Glass Mineral Blowing Wool, designed for use in either on-site or offsite timber frame construction, that offers excellent thermal performance. It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification.
Supafil® Veil is a translucent netting which is stapled to the timber frame to create a cavity into which Supafil® Frame insulation is blown.
- Awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. Allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
- Multi-purpose product which can insulate a variety of timber frame applications, maximising efficiency.
- Provides intimate contact between frames, offering a full-fill solution for a wide range of stud depths, centres and void shapes.
- Can be installed either on-site or off-site, using our innovative Supafil Frame System.
- Only one product needed which can insulate all timber frame stud applications.
|Application||Angle Range (o)||Installed Density (kg/m3)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification|
|Enclosed rafter spaces||0-25||19.0||0.038||A1|
|Enclosed rafter spaces and timber frame stud walls||0-90||23.0||0.036||A1|
|Enclosed rafter spaces and timber frame stud walls||0-90||26.0||0.034||A1|
|Enclosed rafter spaces and timber frame stud walls||0-90||30.0||0.033||A1|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil® Frame are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- Declare Label
Our Supafil Blowing Wool product range has been awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. This allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
The download url has been copied to your clipboard