ApplicationParty separating walls
Supafil Party Wall is for separating party walls and can be used as part of a full fill solution to achieve zero effective U-Value within SAP.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- For separating, party walls
- Can be used in conjunction with Robust Details
- Suitable for new-build or retrofit
- Installed by approved contractors - quick and clean to install
- Injected after wall constructed, allowing empty cavity to be checked before installation
|Minimum Installed Density (kg/m³)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Pack Weight (kg)||Packs Per Pallet|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil Party Wall are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting