ApplicationParty separating walls
Supafil® Party Wall is a Glass Mineral Blowing Wool, designed for use in masonry separating party walls, that prevents thermal bypass and offers excellent acoustic performance. It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification.
- Awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. Allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
- Suitable for use with a range of constructions registered in the Robust Details Handbook reducing the need for onsite acoustic testing
- Fully filling the party wall cavity contributes towards a zero effective U-value, simplifying compliance with building regulations.
- Installed by approved technicians who bring product to site meaning no storage is required on site before installation, and no waste is left on-site post-installation.
- Its blue colour provides visual identification and assurance that the right product is being used for the right application.
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Area per Pallet (M²)||Pack Dimensions|
|Robust Detail||Minimum Cavity Width||Block Type||Block Density (kg/m³)||Finishes||Parge Coat||Zero U-Value|
|E-WM-12||75mm||Plasmor Aglite Ultima||1050||Dryline||Yes||Yes|
|E-WM-2||75mm||Lightweight Aggregate||1350-1600||Wet plaster||No||Yes|
|E-WM-5||75mm||Besblock Star Performer||1528||Dryline||Yes||Yes|
|E-WM-11||100mm||Besblock Star Performer||1528||Dryline||Yes||Yes|
|E-WM-1||75mm||Dense Aggregate||1850-2300||Wet plaster||No||Yes|
|E-WM-18||100mm||Dense Aggregate||1850-2300||Wet plaster||No||Yes|
|E-WM-19||100mm||Besblock Star Performer||1528||Dryline||Yes||Yes|
|E-WM-21||100mm||Lightweight Aggregate||1350-1600||Wet plaster||No||Yes|
|E-WM-26||100mm||Besblock Star Performer||1528||Dryline||No||Yes|
|E-WM-31||100mm||H+H Celcon Elements||575||Dryline||No||Yes|
* Partial sheathing of the cavity faces of the separating wall for structural reasons is permited but the cavity width must be 50mm including sheathing (Timber Frame Party Wall Slab only)
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil® Party Wall are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- Declare Label
Our Supafil Blowing Wool product range has been awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. This allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
The download url has been copied to your clipboard