New: SUSTAINABILITY SERIES CPD: THE ROLE OF INSULATIONCpd
New: SOUND INSULATION PRINCIPLES FOR BETTER BUILDING ACOUSTICSCpd
NON-COMBUSTIBLE INSULATION SOLUTIONS FOR RAINSCREEN FAÇADE SYSTEMSCpd
UNDERSTANDING THE EUROCLASS REACTION TO FIRE CLASSIFICATION SYSTEMCpd
LIGHTWEIGHT GREEN ROOF SYSTEMSCpd
CONTACT US TODAY
We recognise that CPD courses provide an essential service to an architect by helping to ensure that they are able to keep up to date with innovations in a rapidly changing and evermore challenging environment.
CPD also makes a significant contribution to the enhancement and development of the architects profession by enabling architects to:
- Keep abreast of statutory and regulatory changes
- Show visible proof of competence
- Acquire specialist knowledge or qualifications
- Target specific professional needs
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of a wide range of industry experts
- Reinforce excellence in design
In order to assist architects and specifiers, a range of "Continuing Professional Development" (CPD) courses have been developed. Courses can be taken either online via www.ribacpd.com or delivered in face to face seminars at the location of your choice.