From improved packaging to an upgrade of our compression technology, the latest changes we’ve made are designed to make our market-leading, non-combustible products even better.
Better for you, because it’s easier to choose, use, store and handle your insulation. And better for the world, because together, we are reducing our carbon footprint even further.
Better for you, better for the world
An enhanced range with a new look
A complete redesign puts the information you need front and centre, making it easier than ever to choose the right product in store or on site:
Even more product per pack or pallet
We are taking the industry’s best compression technology and pushing it even further to maximise the insulation you get in a pack or on a pallet.
You can store more product in branch or on site, and it’s easier to handle and transport it too – whether on the road or by hand.
- More products per pack/ pallet
- 10:1 ratio of compression technology
- 15% more product per roll*
- 25% more packs per pallet*
We’ve launched ROCKSILK®; a new brand with a fresh look for our Rock Mineral Wool solutions.
Our wide range of Rock Mineral Wool products can be used in a variety of applications across both residential and commercial buildings as a suitable alternative to Glass Mineral Wool and other insulants.
- Non-combustible insulation
- Made with ECOSE® Technology
- Thermal, Fire and Acoustic Performance
With Knauf Insulation, you always get more
- The right product for your application: From the only UK manufacturer of both Glass and Rock Mineral Wool insulation.
- Insulation that is better for the installer and better for the environment: Thanks to our unique bio-based binder ECOSE® Technology, Eurofins ‘Indoor Air Comfort’ Gold and the UK’s first DECLARE 'Red List Free' label for insulation products.
- More product per pack or pallet: The most advanced industry-leading compression technology for easier storage and handling.
- Low embodied carbon: An ongoing commitment to product sustainability, which includes products made from recycled glass collected from our local communities.
- Non-combustible insulation: Our products achieve the highest possible Euroclass A1 or A2-s1,d0 reaction to fire classification.
- Comprehensive technical support: We provide on-site and online training & resources, plus free, detailed U-value calculations.
- Reassurance and compliance: Extensive third-party accreditations including ISO standards, BBA certification, CE/CA Marking, Robust Details, EPDs, LCAs.